As we’re sure you are aware, the World Health Organisation (WHO) recently declared the Coronavirus (COVID-19) an official Pandemic. Our priority is to take reasonable steps to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff, our clients and the broader community.
As a result of this increased level of severity from WHO, our management team met to review and update our actions to reduce the risk to staff of COVID-19.
As a result of this review, GYB has increased its level of precautionary restrictions for staff with immediate effect, on the following basis:
- Travel bans on all domestic travel:
- All business travel is banned. This includes domestic/ internal until further notice.
- A ban on all external meetings and client visits:
- All face to face meetings with external parties or client visits are banned until further notice.
- Any meeting with any external party must be conducted via phone or Skype.
- Working from home:
- All our staff have the ability to work from home and will be able to continue to provide the service you have come to expect to date. Please continue to contact us on a ‘business as usual’ basis.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an evolving and rapidly changing situation. We are continually reviewing the medical and other information available and keeping abreast of developments as they occur.
As your business insurance advisor, we continue to monitor the situation and will update you should there be any developments that impact the above information.
See more information about the Cover we provide: